what is salol?
Asked by | 23rd Feb, 2008, 07:02: PM
Salol is a antiseptic that is it kills germs and micro-organisms but does not effect the body cells.
Answered by | 11th Dec, 2017, 05:55: PM
- Application of organic and inorganic compoundsin the following area/field,like1.In medicine (therapy)2.In agriculture.3.Defance/warfare/lastly 4.Textile industries.(briefly for 10 std student )
- WHY COLLOIDAL GOLD IS USE AS INTERMUSCULAR INJECTION ?
- How antiseptics differ from disinfectants?
- Name the chemicals responsible for the antiseptic property in dettol.
- What type of drug is penicillin?
- Name one substance that acts as both Antiseptic and Disinfectant?
- Which Antibiotic is used in the treatment of Typhoid fever?
- Give an example of a Tranquilizer.
- What is Aspirin?
- What are oral-contraceptives? Give an example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number