what is rhs criteria in congruence
Asked by sumayyahhaqaqsa2 | 27th Sep, 2019, 06:53: AM
RHS (Right Angle-Hypotenuse-Side) Congruence Theorem:
If the hypotenuse and one side of one triangle are equal to the hypotenuse and the corresponding side of the other triangle then the given two triangles are said to be congruent by RHS criteria.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 27th Sep, 2019, 11:34: AM
- in the given figure, prove that triangle AOC is congreunt to triangle BOD
- Explain SSS congruence condition with the help of a diagram.
- Explain SAS congruence condition with the help of a diagram.
- Explain ASA congruence condition with the help of a diagram.
- In the triangle given below, prove that ACB = XZY.
- In the figure given below, AD = CD and AB = CB. (i) Is ABD CBD? (ii) Does BD bisect ABC?
- In the figure below, AB and CD bisect each other at O. show that: (i) AOC BOD (ii) AC = BD (iii) OAC = OBD.
- In the figure given below, show that KOL BOH.
- Explain the RHS congruence criterion. Given below are two triangles ABC and PQR. Prove that ABC PQR.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number