what is relative terms?
Asked by swatipuspapatel | 14th Aug, 2020, 09:00: PM
Rest: - A body which remains stationary (i.e. no change in position) is said to be at rest.
Motion : - A body which changes its position is said to be moving.
Motion and rest are the relative terms because it depends upon observer.
A person sitting in the moving bus is considered to be in motion with respect to the person standing outside the bus
While it is at rest with respect to the passenger sitting besides him.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 14th Aug, 2020, 09:35: PM
- Why pressure is scalar whereas momentum is vector Quantity
- A cyclist travels a distance of 4 km from P and Q and then moves a distance of 3 km at right angle to PQ. Find his resultant displacement graphically.
- What is scalar quantity
- A particle is moving in a circle of diameter 5m. Calculate the distance covered and the displacement when it competes 3 revolutions.
- What is rest in motion?
- Can the state of absolute rest or motion be defined for any object ?comment
- what is displacement
- what is net displacement ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number