what is relation between work , energy and power ?explain
Asked by Parul | 31st Dec, 2015, 04:29: PM
The amount of energy possessed by a body is the amount of work it can do when that energy is released.
Power is defined as the rate of doing work or the rate of transfer of energy.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 31st Dec, 2015, 06:35: PM
- did the kilometer is a SI unit of measurement
- Which energy source is renewable
- Please solve.
- When do we say that work is done ?
- What is potential energy,kinetical energy,power?
- what is conservation of energy? Explain with an example example.
- explain how energy is conserved in a simple pendulum
- a body of mass 5 kg is thrown vertically upward with a velocity of 20 metre per second find 1- initial kinetic energy 2-kinetic energy and potential energy after 1 second( given g =10 /s^2)
- ANOBJECT OF MASS 40KG IS RAISED AT A HEIGHT OF 5M ABOVE THE GROUND . WHATIS ITS POTENTIAL ENERGY ? IF THE OBJECT IS ALLOWED TO FALL FIND ITS KINETIC ENERGY WHEN IT IS HALF WAY DOWN?
- According to the law of conservation of energy, energy can neither be created not be destroyed but it can transfer from one person to other! But when a labour is working he uses his all energy in work but when he ate food he again gets energy ! This means energy can be created and can be destroyed
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number