What is rate of chemical reaction?
Asked by | 12th Mar, 2008, 06:27: PM
Rate of reaction is change of concentration of reactant or product in unit time. Change of concentration is measured by any measurable physical property like color, smell, or state ect.
Answered by | 20th Dec, 2017, 05:00: PM
- what is chemical reaction
- how to solve chemical equations. like this type of question.
- Question 3
- what is matter
- chemical reaction
- Why does plaster of paris harden on mixing with water?
- Why to study chemical reaction
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number