What is proofreading in DNA synthesis?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 16th Jun, 2014, 04:53: PM
Proofreading in DNA synthesis is the property of certain polymerases, e.g. DNA polymerase, to remove erroneously introduced bases and to replace them with the correct bases.
Answered by | 16th Jun, 2014, 06:53: PM
- what is okazaki? defination
- Describe the experiment that proves semi conservative nature of DNA
- If error occurs in DNA of okazaki fragment then leading strand will be same as lagging strand?
- Please find the question in the picture.
- DNA replication
- dna ligase
- how does telomere repetitive sequence control the function of eukaryotic chromosomes and why?
- Name the enzymes which can break and reseal the DNA strand.
- Name the technique used for separating DNA fragments in the laboratory.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number