What is Prokaryotic cell
Asked by yuvrajbchaudhari | 5th May, 2020, 11:10: AM
Prokaryotic cell is a cell which lacks a nucleus and distinct membrane bound cell organelles.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 5th May, 2020, 11:18: AM
- For what reason do we need to stain bacteria? 
- Explain chromoplast and leucoplast give an example of chromoplast which has green pigment.
- what is meant prokyariotic
- What is protoplasm ?
- What is cytoplasm
- Describe the chemical composition of cell wall
- What is lipid?
- sir what is the physical phase of life I have dought this questions please clear the answer
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number