What is Principle of Reversibility?
Asked by Vimesh | 17th Oct, 2015, 10:25: AM
If a ray of light, after suffering any number of reflections and/or refractions has its path reversed at any stage, it travels back to the source along the same path in the opposite direction. This is called principle of reversibility of light.
PQ = QP, QR = RQ, RS = SR, ST = TS but direction will be opposite.
Answered by Faiza Lambe | 17th Oct, 2015, 12:30: PM
- reflection of light
- A boy holding a plane mirror walks in reverse direction with speed of 0.5 m/s. He is able to see the image of scooter in the mirror which is standing at rest behind him. What is the speed at which the image of scooter approaches the boy?
- 90 = (360/3) -1
- What is the definition of light
- what is light
- when refraction does not cause when incident ray is normal to a interface
- An object 4 cm in size is placed 25 cm in a front of concave mirror of focal length 15 cm. find nature postion and size of the image draw the ray digram to show the formation of image in this case?
- CAN U SEND ME THE IMPORTANT FORMULAE IN LIGHT REFLECTION AND REFRACTION
- radius of curvature of a concave mirror is twenty five centimeter what is its focal length
- Draw the ray diagram when the object is kept between F1 and 2F1 of the convex lens. with the help of the diagram mention the position and nature of the image formed.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number