what is prime number in
Asked by Sumangalaheremath222 | 18th Oct, 2020, 11:39: AM
A number which is divisible by 1 and itself only is a prime number.
In other words, a number which does not have any other factor accept 1 and itself.
Answered by Renu Varma | 19th Oct, 2020, 11:45: AM
- what is the defination of factors
- all the multiples of 9 upto100
- factors of 2
- factors of 4
- 104.8 FM gave agift coupon to its 100th caller. Every 30th caller recieves a concert ticket. How many callers must get through before one of them gets a concert ticket and a gift coupon?
- i dont know about twin prime number
- 13 +18052
- A 5 DIGIT number is divisible by both 10 and 15 . which of the following numbers will it necessrily divisible by ? 1. 25 2. 30 3. 150 4. none of the above
- Determine if 25110 is divisible by 45.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number