What is pollination
Asked by 258626761500588 | 8th Dec, 2018, 11:13: AM
The process of the transfer of pollen grains from the anther to the stigma of a flower is called pollination.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 9th Dec, 2018, 09:26: PM
- How Sexual reproduction
- If we remove the stamens of all the pea flowers in a garden , which phenomenon will be affected - fruit fromation, pollination or fertlisation?
- Animals grow only till a particular age where as plants grow throughout their life. Justify it & why?
- Differentiate between self pollination and cross pollination.
- I what is zycote
- Give reasons for the following statements: a. Nature favours cross pollination. b. Vegetative propagation is quicker than sexual reproduction. c. Some plants produce large flowers with sweet smell.
- it is obtained from nector
- From where does bees collect nectar?
- What happens when the male and female gamete are fused together? What does it develop into?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number