what is pollination
Asked by khiladi786.alokgautam | 16th Sep, 2020, 09:00: AM
PLease click on Pollination to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 16th Sep, 2020, 11:02: AM
- what is filaments
- sir/madam, how many theca are there in each lobe of an angiospermic anther? i guess there are 2 theca in each lobe. so there are 4 theca in an anther of a flower in total...am I right? how many microsporangium are there in each lobe of an angiospermic anther? i guess there are 2 in each lobe and thus 4 microsporangium in total...am I right? so are theca and microsporangium the same or microsporangium is inside the theca? does one theca only contain one microsporangium? plz i request u to answer all my question in simple language
- what is endosperm
- Explain sexual reproduction in flowering plants
- What is a PEDICEL in a hibiscus flower.
- Describe the process of double fertilisation in angiosperms.
- When the pollen grain reaches the stigma of the flower, it moves down into the ovary via the pollen tube. State True or False . If false why ?
- Do sterile have seeds or not?
- Question no . 1 Hibiscus is a bisexual plant and also produce flower but not produce fruit .Why ? Second question is .. is hibiscus produce seed or not ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number