What is ploughing? List any two advantages of ploughing.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Ploughing: It is the process of breaking, loosening the soil and turning it over for uprooting weeds and aerating the soil.
Advantages of Ploughing are as follows:
· It loosens the soil so that roots of crops can penetrate the soil easily.
· It brings nutrients to the surface thus making the soil fertile.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
- Project of food production
- What are the profits of green revolution
- 1) who was the father of green revolution in India ? 2) who discovered fermentation in 1857 ? 3) who discoverer of penicillin?
- Differentiate between green revolution and organic farming
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number