what is plateau?
Asked by champalalamawar | 27th Nov, 2020, 04:56: PM
An elevated flat piece of land is known as a plateau. It can also be termed as a flat topped table land which stands above the surrounding area. Plateaus may have more than one side with steep slopes. The height of a plateau varies. Some may be only few meters high while others may be thousand meters in height. Plateaus may be young or old.
Answered by Social Science Expert | 27th Nov, 2020, 06:31: PM
- it's features
- explation of india size and location
- what is bhabar
- sst paper type sa1
- Describe the importance of India's Central position on the head of Indian Ocean
- describe the location of India?
- _ an imaginary line drawn around the middle of the earth
- what is tropic of cancer
- is tropic of cancer on earth 28°6' North of the equator??
- what is standard meridian
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number