What is plasmolysis
What is cytoplasm
What do you mean by hypotonic solution
Asked by ag8201837 | 11th Oct, 2019, 04:10: PM
Check the answers below.
Answered by | 11th Oct, 2019, 04:23: PM
- what is dehydrated
- what is osmosis
- How do substance like CO2 water move in and out of the cell? Discuss
- what is isotonic
- Explain the types of solution on the basis of it's concentration and it's effect on cell.
- Difference between hypotonic and hypertonic solution
- What would happen when shelled raw egg and deshelled boiled egg are placed in water?
- hypotonic solution is an osmosis or diffusion process
- what is hypotonic solution
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number