what is pie ??
Asked by aqsasmc | 22nd Jul, 2017, 08:53: PM
Pi is the value given to the ratio of circumference of a circle to its diameter. For any circle this ratio remains constant. Its value is 22/7 or 3.142.
No matter how large or small the circle is, the ratio is always equal to pi. It is denoted by the symbol π.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 23rd Jul, 2017, 11:37: AM
- 4 A car travels for 11/2 hour with a constant speed of 65 km/h and then travels for 45 minutes with a constant speed of 80 km/h. What distance did the vehicle cover?
- A train is accelerating at a rate 2m/s. If its initial velocity is 20m/s, what is its velocity after 30 seconds
- A truck travel some distance at a speed of 30 km/h in 120 min and remaining distance speed of 48 km/h in 90 min determine the (a) total distance covered (b) average speed over the entire journey
- rahul cycles at 12km per hour. how distances does he covers in 36 minutes
- A car covers the distance of 160km between two cities four hours. What is the average speed of the car?
- A car travels with speed 30km /h for 30mins .and then with speed 40km/h for one hour find the total distance traveled by the car
- 2 objects are moving at 120m/s in opposite directions. Are their velocities the same? Give reason
- a man walks at aspeed
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number