What is perinuclear space?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 11th Jul, 2014, 03:45: PM
The space enclosed between the two membranes of the nuclear envelope is called the perinuclear space.
Answered by | 11th Jul, 2014, 05:45: PM
- Difference between Chromosomes and Chromatids
- Why do microtubules require GTP and Ca ions for their assembly and disassmebly ?
- 1.What is actin,myosin and cyclosis? 2.What is NOR and what is it's function?
- Do ALL blood cells divide?Why or why not?
- difference between centromere and centrosome??
- what is nucleolus? what is the difference between nucleus and nucleolus?
- Name the organelle which forms the basal body of the cilium.
- Name the scientist who described the nucleus for the first time.
- Who coined the term chromatin?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number