What is percentage of gold in 18 carat gold?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 21st May, 2014, 07:47: AM
18 carat gold contains 75% gold and remaining 25% is copper and silver.
Answered by | 21st May, 2014, 09:47: AM
- why mercury is liquid
- What reaction takes place when copper gets tarnished. Name the products formed while it gets cleaned when we rub it with lemon or tamarind juice.
- How do metal displace hydrogen from dilute acids?
- What is rusting
- a metal which can be melt while, kept in palm
- how to learn the reactivity series..
- what is a metal
- iron and zinc , does it react with each other???
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number