What is pasturage?
Asked by aarya_t | 4th Sep, 2014, 12:47: PM
The occupation in putting to graze (pasture) of cattle, sheep and other grazing animals is said to be called pasturage. The grass that cows eat is the 'pasture'.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 5th Sep, 2014, 08:23: AM
- state 2 differences between egg, layers and broilers
- What is capture fishing?
- what is fish culturerling
- What step involved in animal husbandry
- which one boiler or layer matuare earlier?
- What are difference between layers and boilers
- What is the problem with composite fish culture
- What are apiaries ?
- "More intensive fish farming can be done in composite fish culture systems." What is meant by composite fish culture systems?
- "Ways have now been worked out to breed these fishes in ponds using hormonal simulation." What is meant by hormonal simulation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number