What is passive smoking?
Asked by Deepak | 7th Sep, 2020, 12:49: PM
Passive smoking is the involuntary inhaling of smoke from other people's cigarettes, cigars, or pipes.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 8th Sep, 2020, 11:43: AM
- what is pollution
- what is the meaning of car pooling and how did it use full for us
- Process of testing pollution check in vehicles, explain in 50 words.
- Process of pollution check ,explain in 50 words please
- What is meant by air pollution?
- Name the different types of air pollutants? Give one example of each.
- What method is used for controlling the particulate matter?
- What are the major sources of air pollutants (four)?
- What is smog? How it is formed?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number