what is osmosis ?
Asked by simranjotkaur56 | 11th Jul, 2014, 06:55: PM
The tendency of water to flow from a hypotonic solution to a hypertonic solution across a semipermeable membrane is called osmosis.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 12th Jul, 2014, 07:38: PM
- For what reason do we need to stain bacteria? 
- Explain chromoplast and leucoplast give an example of chromoplast which has green pigment.
- what is meant prokyariotic
- What is protoplasm ?
- What is cytoplasm
- Describe the chemical composition of cell wall
- What is Prokaryotic cell
- What is lipid?
- sir what is the physical phase of life I have dought this questions please clear the answer
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number