what is osmosis
Asked by praga31t | 3rd Feb, 2019, 06:05: PM
Osmosis is a process in which the water molecules travel from a region of higher concentration to a region of lower concentration through a semi-permeable membrane.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 3rd Feb, 2019, 10:06: PM
- what is dehydrated
- what is osmosis
- How do substance like CO2 water move in and out of the cell? Discuss
- what is isotonic
- Explain the types of solution on the basis of it's concentration and it's effect on cell.
- What is plasmolysis What is cytoplasm What do you mean by hypotonic solution
- Difference between hypotonic and hypertonic solution
- What would happen when shelled raw egg and deshelled boiled egg are placed in water?
- hypotonic solution is an osmosis or diffusion process
- what is hypotonic solution
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number