what is organic farming
Asked by caganeshpoojary | 8th Nov, 2018, 06:23: PM
Organic farming is a method of crop and livestock production that makes use of organic waste and other biological materials and beneficial microbes and minimises the use of pesticides, fertilisers, genetically modified organisms, antibiotics and growth hormones.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 9th Nov, 2018, 09:06: AM
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
- Project of food production
- What are the profits of green revolution
- 1) who was the father of green revolution in India ? 2) who discovered fermentation in 1857 ? 3) who discoverer of penicillin?
- Differentiate between green revolution and organic farming
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number