What is open form growth?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 11th Jul, 2014, 01:22: PM
Open form growth is the growth in which new cells are always added to the plant body by the activity of meristems.
Answered by | 11th Jul, 2014, 03:22: PM
- Define Growth. Name and explain different phases of growth with the help of growth curve.
- effect of oxygen on plant growth is a. positive b. negative c.in some plant it is positive and in some it is negative d. none of the above
- 2,4D CAUSES A. delay senescense B. bolting C. increase in branches D. incresed growth of all parts of a plant
- Name the two processes which add to development.
- How many cells can a single maize root apical meristem produce in one hour?
- State the three phases of growth in plants.
- Define growth rate.
- Name the meristems which cause secondary growth in plants.
- What does a sigmoid growth curve indicate?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number