what is non luminous
Asked by pradishaguptaji7878 | 29th Aug, 2020, 11:45: AM
Luminous objects are not capable of producing light, but possibly capable of reflecting light from another source.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 29th Aug, 2020, 12:31: PM
- prove that air supports burning
- How many zones are in candle flame?
- Will bio - gas burn with a flame ? Why?
- grafite burn with flame or not?
- when cowdung is burned in solid form do it produce yellow?
- After burning candle wax which substance remains in a solid form?
- Why a piece of wood does not catch fire when a lighted mathstick is brought near it
- Which zone of candle flame is dark and why?
- Why is it dangerous to burn coal in closed room?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number