What is nodes of ranvier and what is the other name for it?

Asked by vans75a | 31st Jul, 2015, 09:03: AM

Expert Answer:

Nodes of Ranvier are the gaps present in the myelin sheath of the axons of some neurons. They are also known as Myelin sheath gaps.  

Answered by Hemangi Binny | 31st Jul, 2015, 09:10: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.