What is nitre
Asked by jyotinahata009 | 29th Oct, 2018, 09:18: PM
Nitre is a mineral form of potassium nitrate (KNO3).
It is also known as saltpetre.
Answered by Varsha | 30th Oct, 2018, 12:53: PM
- how are molecules classified based on their atomicity
- What is the difference between valency and atomicity? What is the valency and atomicity of Potassium, Sulphur, Sodium and Gold?
- What is Co6. What is radicle. What is define of veleoncy. What is the charge of potassium charcolate. How atom and molecules differ. Difference between element and mixture. What is nitre.
- What is the charge of pottasium chlorate
- what is radical ?
- what is define of valency?
- how atoms molecules and radicals differ
- difference between elements and mixtures ????
- What is Radical?
- Why is atmospheric nitrogen is havier than chemical nitrogen
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number