what is Newton?
Asked by ss8639492 | 26th Jul, 2020, 11:57: AM
The SI unit of force is Newton.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 27th Jul, 2020, 11:12: AM
- Does it mean that the net force on an object is zero if the two forces acting on it in opposite directions are equal? please answer for these question
- name different types of forces.
- Unit of force
- Why does a drop of water stick to the surface of glass
- Compare with oil and watet, oil is a denser medium or watet is a denser medium?why?
- can u explain me in detail what magnitude?
- What are contact forces?
- Is muscular force a type of contact force?
- Why the soles of the shoes have grooves?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number