What is net electric field intesity at the centre point of a dipole?
Asked by pragya.sharma.1998 | 23rd May, 2015, 04:36: PM
Answered by Jyothi Nair | 24th May, 2015, 04:12: PM
- Please solve this question
- Derive an expression for the torque acting on an electric dipole kept in a uniform electric field. When is this torque maximum? What will happen if the field were not uniform?
- calculate the electric field due to the electric dipole of length 2 cm having charge 4 microcoulomb at an angle of minus 60 degree for the direction of electric dipole moment 1 meter for the center to the dipole
- CALCULATE ELECTIC FEILD INTENSITY DUE TO DATIPOLE OF LENTH 10 CM HAVING CHARGE 5000MICROCOULUMB AT POINT ON AXIS OF LENTH 20 CM FROM ONE OF THE CHARGE
- An electric dipole with dipole moment 4×10-9cm is aligned at 30° with the direction of a uniform electric field of magnitude 5×104N/C. Calculate the magnitude of torque acting on the dipole?
- Two short electic dipoles of moment P and 8P are placed in opposite direction on a line at a distance of 15cm. The electic will be zero at point between the dipoles wose distance from the dipole of moment P is
- Obtain the ratio of Electric field formed by an ideal dipole at points lying on axial and equatorial axis.
- Determine electric field at a point p for two identical dipole placed along x and y axis with dipole moment p and angle 45°
- the electric field at a point on the axial line at a distance of 10cm from the centre of an electric dipole is 3×10³NC·¹ in air while at a diatance of 15cm,the electric field is 2×10³NC·¹ Calculate the length of an electric dipole. 3×10³NC·¹
- An electric dipole moment 4x10^-9 cm is aligned at 30°with the direction of a uniform electric field of magnitude 5x10^4 NC^-1.calculate the magnitude of the torque acting on the dipole?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number