What is near and far point of the eye?
Asked by Jagnaniyashika | 5th Oct, 2020, 04:52: PM
For human eye with normal vision, the far point is at infinity and near point is at 25 cm from the eye.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 5th Oct, 2020, 05:01: PM
- Difference between rods and cones
- under White light, what colour will an object appear to be in the following cases (i) it reflects all colours (ii) it absorbs all colours (III) it reflects green light and absorbs other colours (iv) it reflects red light and absorbs other colours
- What is the difference between aquous humour and vitreous humor
- where does the image form in our eye
- why is image formed in our eyes inverse ?
- What are the parts of the eyes? How can we distinguish between all of them?
- Which phenomena is exhibited in the formation of rainbow? Define it.
- What protects the interior of the eye from accidents? Where is iris present in the eye?
- What is iris? Write its function.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number