WHAT IS MYCELIN ?
Asked by adeshdhore06.8spicertl | 13th Jun, 2020, 11:43: AM
Mycelium is the vegetative part of a fungus or fungus-like bacterial colony, consisting of a mass of branching, thread-like hyphae.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 13th Jun, 2020, 04:19: PM
- Differentiate between i.scion and stock( 2 points) ii. Grafting and tissue culturing(2 points)
- Difference in microscopic and in macroscopic
- How does budding happend
- What is Amoeba?
- Name three methods of vegetative propagation in plants
- How does an aerial stem propogate
- explain the process of reproduction in spirogyra and mosses?
- how are underground stems used for vegetative reproduction?
- how does the reproduction take place in amoeba under favourable and unfavourable conditions?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number