what is muscle fatigue in striated muscles
Asked by | 4th Mar, 2008, 11:05: PM
During strenuous or heavy physical exercise, our muscles require a lot of energy. If our muscles do not obtain enough energy in the form of ATP, then muscle fatigue occurs. In order to overcome the energy deficit, anaerobic respiration often occurs in the muscle cells resulting in the accumulation of lactic acid.
Answered by | 6th Dec, 2017, 05:46: PM
- What is a black reaction? How was Camilio Golgi able to identify it
- Is cardiac muscle Striated or unstriated ?
- What is the utility of tissues in multicellular organisms ? give answer in two points sir .
- why do paper cuts hurt so much?
- Who discovered neuron cells for the first time?
- labeled diagram of nerve cell
- Give any four locations where the smooth muscles are found.
- Name the muscles which have cylindrical and non-tapering cells.
- Differentiate between cardiac and striated muscles.
- How is a nerve formed?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number