what is motion?
Asked by ak1429307 | 30th May, 2019, 07:19: PM
Motion can be defined as the change in the position of a body with respect to its surrounding in a given interval of time. It can be described in terms of distance, displacement,speed, velocity and acceleration.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 31st May, 2019, 08:39: AM
- what is speed and velocity
- What is the formula for velocity?
- How to find the time when the speed is given
- Represent the following motion by a graph and find the time taken when the velocity is 35m/s Velocity m/s 40 30 20 10 Time 20 40 60 80
- How to draw a time graph
- How are distance, time and speed related to each other
- A unit that does not represent speed is _ .
- Name the instrument which is used a) to record the distance covered by a vehicle. b) to indicate the speed of a running vehicle.
- Give one example of non-uniform motion. Justify your answer.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number