what is microganism
Asked by sonisantu.soni | 11th May, 2021, 07:18: PM
Microorganisms or microbes are tiny, living organisms which are too small to be seen with a naked eye. The term ‘microbes’ includes bacteria, fungi, viruses and protozoa.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 11th May, 2021, 07:28: PM
- what is the role of microorganism in agriculture
- A large variety of bacteria and fungi are known to cause diseases. But some of these are also used to prepare medicines against the various diseases . Can you name a few such medicines ?
- which organism looks like plants but are not autotrophic?
- Why do you think curd is sour to taste ? Why does its sourness increases with time ?
- Which microorganisms look like plants but are not autotrophic?
- Which of the following is multicellular
- Name two unicellular organisms.
- What is microorganisms
- Give some objective questions of this chapter
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number