What is meant by triple fission and double fertilisation??
Asked by | 24th Feb, 2008, 03:23: PM
The process of fusion of a male gamete with 2 polar nuclei is called triple fusion.
The fertilization process in which one sperm cell of a pollen grain fertilizes an egg cell while second fuses with two polar nuclei to produce a triploid body that gives rise to the endosperm.
Answered by | 30th Nov, 2017, 02:26: PM
- what is enzymes
- why grafting does not comes under sexual mode of reproduction ?
- difference between multicellular and unicellular organism in terms of reproduction
- why is vegetative propagation practised for growing some type of plants.
- What is tissue culture in Asexual reproduction?
- what is the difference between fragmentation and regeneration.?
- what is monoculture?
- Respected sir /madam Please answer Which of the following plants produces buds along the margin of its leaves? 1)grapes 2)orange 3)banana 4)bryophyllum
- what do mean by sex
- what is the difference between regeneration and fragmentation??? why the cut off tail of lizard don't grow into a new individual itself?? as if the planaria cut into three each part will a separate planaria??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number