What is meant by the term unsaturated solution?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 7th May, 2014, 01:21: PM
A solution in which more quantity of solute can be dissolved without raising its temperature is called an unsaturated solution.
Answered by | 7th May, 2014, 03:21: PM
- to make a saturated solution 36 gram of sodium chloride is dissolved in 100 grams of water at 293K. find its concentration at this temperature at 293 Kelvin find its concentration at this temperature at 293 Kelvin find its concentration at this temperature
- Whai is colloidal solution? Explain it with example.
- What is soluble ?
- What is dispersed face and dispersion medium in fumis stone
- What mass of potassium nitrate would be needed to produce a saturated solution of potassium nitrate in 50 grams of water at 313k
- dear expert toppers team plaease help me in my study that what is isotonic solution
- define a solution?
- What do you mean by the terms: solute and solvent? Identify them in the following solutions: (i) Sugar solution (ii) Soft drinks.
- Give difference between dilute and concentrated solution.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number