What is meant by the term unsaturated solution?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 7th May, 2014, 01:21: PM
A solution in which more quantity of solute can be dissolved without raising its temperature is called an unsaturated solution.
Answered by | 7th May, 2014, 03:21: PM
- Whai is colloidal solution? Explain it with example.
- What is soluble ?
- What is dispersed face and dispersion medium in fumis stone
- What mass of potassium nitrate would be needed to produce a saturated solution of potassium nitrate in 50 grams of water at 313k
- dear expert toppers team plaease help me in my study that what is isotonic solution
- define a solution?
- What do you mean by the terms: solute and solvent? Identify them in the following solutions: (i) Sugar solution (ii) Soft drinks.
- Give difference between dilute and concentrated solution.
- Give two examples each of (a) colloids (b) suspension (c) true solution.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number