- what is meant by the statement,"Potentialdifference between two points A and B in an electric field is 1 volt"?
- The flow of a current in a circular loop of wire creates a magnetic field at its centre.How many existence of the field can be detected?State the rule which helps to predict the directionof this magnetic field.
- Give reasons:Metals conduct electricity.
- What is the usual capacity of the fuse wire in the line to feed:(a)lights and fans?(b)appliances of 2kW or more power?
Asked by qulendra | 7th Sep, 2015, 12:31: PM
1. The potential difference between two points A and B in an electric field is 1 V means that in order to move a charge of 1 C from A to B, a work of 1 J has to be done on the charge.
W = qV
Therefore, V = W/q
So, 1 V = 1 J/1 C
NOTE: Kindly post other questions as separate queries.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 7th Sep, 2015, 01:53: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number