what is meant by saying that a machine is a force multiplier
Asked by pushpendrasinghparihar22 | 13th Aug, 2020, 05:37: PM
A machine having the mechanical advantage greater than one works as a force multiplier.
When effort arm is greater than load arm then mechanical advantage and velocity ratio is greater than 1. Such Class 1 levers as used as force multipliers.
Example:- Wheel barrow, hammer etc.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 14th Aug, 2020, 12:08: PM
- name six simple machines
- what is MA
- what is principal of a machine
- What is Machine
- IN WHAT WAY DOES AN IDEAL MACHINE DIFFER FROM A PRACTICAL MACHINE ?
- Are actual and practical machines the same? If yes then is the output energy less than the input energy?
- In chapter machines ( Class 10th ICSE) Examples for "changing the point of application of effort to a convenient point. "
- what is the resistance offered to the nut
- what is the resistance offered by nut
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number