What is meant by Polar covalent bonds?

Asked by karthik_ADS | 20th Jan, 2010, 04:29: PM

Expert Answer:

The bond formed by sharing of electrons are called covalent bond.They are weaker bonds.

Answered by  | 20th Jan, 2010, 07:56: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.