what is meant by charge is quantised
Asked by vinodjoshi112233 | 11th Apr, 2017, 10:58: PM
Quantisation means that the entity cannot take any arbitrary value and it can take values that are integral multiples of the fundamental quantity of that particular entity.
So, the charge is quantised means that a body will have a charge equal to an integral multiple of the fundamental unit of charge, i.e. charge of an electron or a proton.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 12th Apr, 2017, 09:44: AM
- what is electrically charged?
- Two like charges exert a force of repulsion of 3.5 N on each other. What will be the force of the distance between the charges increased to five times the original value?
- si unit of pemitivity
- a charge + q is placed at each of the four corners of a square of side a. what charge should be placed at the centre of the square so that entire system remain in equilibrium ?
- energy associated with a moving charges with due to
- sir , i am feeling difficulty in electric charge and fields pls help me how to learn it???
- Plzz solve
- two Two charged particles of the equal charges are placed 1 metre apart. The initial acceleration of each of them is 1 metre per second if there are equal mass is 10 10 raise to minus 3 find the charge on each of them.
- An air-core capacitor is charged by a battery. After disconnecting it from the battery, a dielectric slab is fully inserted in between its plates. Now, which of the following quantities remains constant? A) Energy B) Voltage C) Electric Field D) Charge
- What will be the solution of Sin(3x) = 1/2 in the interval (pi, 2pi)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number