What is meant by block mountain
Asked by nrmagnalife | 12th Jan, 2021, 01:15: PM
Block mountains are formed due to faulting. They are formed when the two tectonic plates move away from each other causing cracks on the surface of the Earth. These are generally wider in length as compared to the fold mountains.
Answered by Social Science Expert | 12th Jan, 2021, 03:56: PM
- what shiwalik range ?
- which are the major physiographic divisions of India? Contract the relief of the Himalayan region with that of the peninsular plateau
- What have nature of Indian Desert
- name the place from where bhramputra river turn in India.
- difference between mountain and range
- what are the possibilities of setting up factories in himalayas
- differentiate between Western ghats and eastern ghats?
- The landmass sourrounded with water from all side is called
- What would be a short defination of ghat (related to western ghat and eastern ghat)?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number