What is meant by Atomic Nucleus?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 28th May, 2015, 09:51: AM
Atomic nucleus is the central core of every atom in which the entire positive charge and almost entire mass of the atom are concentrated. The atomic nucleus is a tiny sphere of diameter ranging from 10-15m to 10-14m The diameter of the atom is of the order of 10-10m.
Answered by | 28th May, 2015, 11:51: AM
- the atomic masses of two different nuclei are 3 and 81 then the ratio of their radius r
- WHAT ARE ISOTONES AND ISOTOPES CORRECT DEFINITION?
- Nuclear density of hydrogen is 2.3x1017 kg/m3. Given A = 56 for iron, find its nuclear density
- claculate the energy equivalent of 1 g of substance.
- In scattering experiment, find the distance of closest approach, if a 6 MeV alpha particle is used?
- A neutron collide with hydrogen atom then what will happen
- What do you mean by nuclear size?
- What is nuclear density?
- What do you mean by isotopes?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number