what is mean human evolution
Asked by rshanthigeo | 11th Nov, 2018, 09:05: PM
Human evolution is the biological and cultural development and change of our hominin ancestors to modern humans.
Evolution of modern-day man has been the greatest progress made in the history of evolution. Human evolution has been studied using various tools of tracing evolutionary relationships such as excavating, carbon-dating, studying fossils and determining DNA sequences
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 11th Nov, 2018, 10:37: PM
- tiger is a ______ because it eats only meat
- why fish have gills
- what are plants
- Is water,sun,moon,and stars are living things or non living things.why
- characteristics of a living being
- What happen during respiration
- What is tuberculosis
- what are the similiriteis between plants and animal?
- do water birds have hollow bones?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number