what is mass of metre time which is in equilibrium
Asked by suneelmsc | 14th Jul, 2020, 01:36: PM
Let the mass of the ruler be m.
From the given diagram and given information it is clear that the midpoint is 50 cm
Clockwise moment = (50 -30) x m = 20 x m
Anticlockwise moment = (30 - 5) x 40 = 25 x 40
By principle of moments,
Clockwise moment = Anticlockwise moment
20 x m = 25 x40
m = 50 g
Hence, the mass of the ruler is 50 g
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 14th Jul, 2020, 02:30: PM
- name six simple machines
- what is MA
- what is principal of a machine
- What is Machine
- IN WHAT WAY DOES AN IDEAL MACHINE DIFFER FROM A PRACTICAL MACHINE ?
- Are actual and practical machines the same? If yes then is the output energy less than the input energy?
- In chapter machines ( Class 10th ICSE) Examples for "changing the point of application of effort to a convenient point. "
- what is meant by saying that a machine is a force multiplier
- what is the resistance offered to the nut
- what is the resistance offered by nut
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number