what is mass defect.

Asked by  | 18th Aug, 2008, 12:48: AM

Expert Answer:

the difference between the sum of the masses of neutron and protons forming a nucleus and actual mass of the nucleus is called the mass defect.

Answered by  | 18th Aug, 2008, 07:53: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.