What is magnetism
Asked by Adityapanchal376 | 6th Feb, 2019, 05:32: PM
The property of substances due to which it can attract elements like iron, nickel and cobalt is called magnetism.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 6th Feb, 2019, 05:44: PM
- Write any two properties of a magnet.
- why does a magnet attract something ?
- Why due to property of magnet unlike pole attract
- Why is the property of magnet that like pole repel
- How we create a magnet on our own
- What is magnetic compass? How can we apply the concept of direction of magnet to judge the directions?
- Why a north pole iron rod repel to another iron rod of north pole?
- What is magnetic compass? State it use
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number