what is MA
Asked by harendrapratapsingh8858 | 25th Nov, 2021, 04:48: PM
Let us take moment of load W and effort E about the fixed point .
W × 0.5 = E × 0.01
Hence Effort E = W × ( 0.5 / 0.01 ) = 50 × 50 = 2500 N
Mechanical Advantage = Load / Effort = 50 / 2500 = 0.02
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 25th Nov, 2021, 05:40: PM
- name six simple machines
- what is principal of a machine
- What is Machine
- IN WHAT WAY DOES AN IDEAL MACHINE DIFFER FROM A PRACTICAL MACHINE ?
- Are actual and practical machines the same? If yes then is the output energy less than the input energy?
- In chapter machines ( Class 10th ICSE) Examples for "changing the point of application of effort to a convenient point. "
- what is meant by saying that a machine is a force multiplier
- what is the resistance offered to the nut
- what is the resistance offered by nut
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number