what is lymph?what is the funtion of lymph?
Asked by apporv1999 | 19th Jul, 2014, 07:42: PM
Lymph is a clear to yellowish watery fluid that is found throughout the body. It circulates through body tissues picking up fats, bacteria, and other unwanted materials, and filtering them out through the lymphatic system.
The main function of lymph is it destroys the invading microorganisms and foreign particles in the lymph nodes.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 19th Jul, 2014, 08:12: PM
- question: lymph flows in a) intracellular space b) extracellular space c) artery d) vein
- Does double circulation take place in reptiles ?
- what is heartbeat and blood pressure
- In which direction the lymph travels
- why does absorbtion of digested food occur in small intestine
- What are the component of the transport system in human being? What are the function of these components.
- what is digestive system
- when we say ventricles have thicker muscular wall than atria do.what does atria do means ?? atria do
- How our heart pumps blood
- how does transport of gases take place between lungs and cells
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number