what is lowest speed of an object in the projectile motion fired with an angle 30º and speed is 5m/s?
Asked by nirvardhansinghranawat7773 | 11th Oct, 2019, 01:27: PM
lowest speed of projectile motion is when the object reaches the maximum height.
At the point of maximum height vertical component of velocity is zero and the particle has only horizontal component.
Hence lowest speed of the object in projectile motion is ( 5 cos30 ) m/s , i.e. 5×√3/2 = 4.33 m/s
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 11th Oct, 2019, 02:44: PM
- a projector is projected horizontal with velocity 10 ms making distance 45 degree .what is time of flig
- what is the meaning of projectile motion
- If a ball launched with initial velocity of 25 m/s at 45 degree. Find the maximum range covered by the ball?
- Pls solve
- curve of radius 120 m is banked at an angle of 18°. At what speed can it be negotiated under icy conditions where friction is negligible?
- Prove that the path of an oblique projectile is parabola
- Body is thrown which covers a maximum height of 50m and range 25m find angle of projection????
- What do you mean by a projectile?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number