what is location period ?
what are milch animals & draught animals ?
on what factor milk production depends on?
Asked by hemasrivalli2001 | 2nd Aug, 2015, 02:41: PM
is the secretion of milk from the mammary glands and the period of time that a mother lactates to feed her young is called as lactation period.
Milch animals refers to those that yield milk. For example cows, goat etc.
The cattle that are used for doing labour in the fields such as irrigation, tilling etc are called draught animals. Example- Oxen, Bullock
Lactation performance (milk production) in dairy cattle depends upon genetic and environmental factors.Genetic background, climate, diseases, feeding etc have been reported to affect milk production.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 3rd Aug, 2015, 09:26: AM
- state 2 differences between egg, layers and broilers
- What is capture fishing?
- what is fish culturerling
- What step involved in animal husbandry
- which one boiler or layer matuare earlier?
- What are difference between layers and boilers
- What is the problem with composite fish culture
- What are apiaries ?
- "More intensive fish farming can be done in composite fish culture systems." What is meant by composite fish culture systems?
- "Ways have now been worked out to breed these fishes in ponds using hormonal simulation." What is meant by hormonal simulation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number