What is light reflection and refraction?
Asked by Labhesh.Vaidya | 9th Aug, 2019, 03:08: PM
The phenomenon of sendig back of light rays after it strikes the smooth/polished surface is known as reflection.
The phenomenon of bending of light rays when it changes the medium is called refraction of light.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 9th Aug, 2019, 06:15: PM
- What is light
- what is light
- A man is 6.0 ft tall, what is the smallest size plane mirror he can use to see his entire image ?
- question no. 15
- laws of reflection
- physics ch 1 light numerical
- What are the values of the angle of incidence and the angle of reflection for normal incidence on the plane mirror surface?
- refractive index of Glass with respect to water is 3/2 and that of alcohol with respect to water is 4/3 find refractive index of Glass with respect to alcohol
- Hi what is the laws of reflection if on a vertex of a cube between two edges exactly?
- Tell me in short(trick) to put place value of v, u, f in light lesson class 10
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number